Save time and gas money by completing the entry process online!
ENTRIES START JULY 1 – Click here to submit your entries online or to order Membership or Season Passes online. Limit of two Membership Passes per person – one to the person purchasing it and another in the same household.
Create an account and follow the step-by-step instructions or use the QUICK ENTRY feature if you already know your department, book, and class numbers from the book. You cannot combine exhibitors into one entry submission.
If you are entering livestock, please enter the total number of animals you are exhibiting and the number of pens/stalls you need in the appropriate box (PEN).
DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY before purchasing either a Season or Membership Pass, marking a previously purchased pass (PPN) and entering the pass number in the comment box at checkout, or marking “YOUTH”. If a pass is not purchased, a purchased pass number listed, or “YOUTH” selected, your entry will not be processed.
For exhibitors 8 years & under entering livestock, a season pass is required. For exhibitors 8 years & under in Departments 8-10, please select “YOUTH” (must enter in a specified “Youth” class) – all other classes require a Season Pass.
You may begin submitting entries on July 1. Deadline to submit entries is August 5 at 5:00 p.m.
- A $5.00 administrative fee for each exhibitor will be automatically added at checkout.
- ONE ENTRANT PER ACCOUNT – each entrant will need to create their own account.
- You may log out without completing the entry process. Your entries will remain in the system until you log in again and finish the process.
- NO ADD-ONS (additional entries you want added) are permitted once entries have been submitted.
- You will receive two e-mail notifications of your credit card transaction and entries. Please print a copy for your records.
- Entry tags (non-livestock entries only) will be mailed to you if less than 40 entries. Entrants with 40 or more tags will be required to pick up tags at the office. Entry tags are not sent for livestock entries. Membership or Season Passes purchased with livestock entries will be held at the Fair Office unless you indicate to mail in the comment section. Entry mistakes made by the exhibitor will not be changed after July 31. If a correction needs to be made because of a clerical error or if your tags/passes are not received, you must notify us within 7 days or by August 12 (whichever is earlier). ABSOLUTELY NO CORRECTIONS WILL BE MADE AFTER AUGUST 12. Entry fees/passes are non-refundable.
Click here for printable 10-step entry instructions
Step 1: ENTRIES START JULY 1 – Print the entry form. ONE ENTRANT PER FORM. We begin taking entries on July 1.
Step 2: Fill out the form with your contact information and correct department, book, and class numbers for your entries (check the book). Each entrant needs their own form – you cannot combine exhibitors into one entry submission.
Department 7 – Rabbit & Cavy Classes
Step 3: Indicate the correct number of pens or stalls for your livestock. Note any animals being housed in Junior Fair barns.
Step 4: Indicate any additional Season or Membership Passes.
Step 5: Calculate your fees:
8 years & under – Depts. 1 & 4: No Pass needed if entering youth classes (fees still required for livestock)
8 years & under – Depts. 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, and 11: Season Pass needed
8 years & under – Depts. 8-10:
No Pass needed if entering youth classes (all other classes require Season Pass)
9-20 years old: Season Pass
21+ years old – out of county:
21+ years old – in-county/voting privileges: Membership Pass
There is a $5.00 administrative fee for all mailed in entries – ENTRIES NOT INCLUDING THIS FEE WILL NOT BE PROCESSED IF PAID BY CHECK AND AUTOMATICALLY ADDED IF PAID BY CREDIT CARD. There is no fee to submit your entry forms at the Fair Office. NO EMAILS OR PHONE ENTRIES.
Season/Membership Pass: $40.00
Non-Livestock Entries: No extra fees
Livestock Entries: See “At-a-Glance Livestock Entry Fees” on page 43 of the Premium Book, including fees for late entries.
Junior Fair entrants who wish to display in Open Class pay the same fees as Senior Fair entrants.
Step 6: Submit your form and pay by August 5 at 5:00 p.m.
Office: cash, check, or credit card
Mail: check or credit card number
(must be received by August 5)
Step 7: ENTRY TAGS
Tag non-livestock entries. Tags will be printed, while you wait, at the window for those who come to the office with less than 40 entries. For mailed and online entries, tags will be mailed. Entrants with 40 or more tags will be required to pick up tags at the office.
Entry tags are not sent for livestock entries. Membership or Season Passes purchased with livestock entries will be held at the Fair Office unless you write “Please Mail” on the form.
Entry mistakes made by the exhibitor will not be changed after July 31. If a correction needs to be made because of a clerical error or if your tags/passes are not received, you must notify us within 7 days or by August 12 (whichever is earlier). ABSOLUTELY NO CORRECTIONS WILL BE MADE AFTER AUGUST 12. NO ADD-ONS (additional entries you want added) are permitted once entries have been submitted. Entry fees/passes are non-refundable.
Step 8: Bring in your entries. See each department for details.
Step 9: Enjoy the fair!
Step 10: Pick up your entries. See each department for details.