Tickets now on sale for the 2013 entertainment at the box office, online (link below) or by phone, mail, or fax. Payment must be included with your order. NO REFUNDS.
Seating Chart for Concerts
Seating Chart for Pulls & Derbies
Order Tickets Online
Tickets ordered online now will need to be picked up at the fair office (behind the grandstands) will call window (window #2 or #3)
Mail/Fax Order Form
Phone/Mail/Fax Orders are not accepted after August 16
MONDAY AND TUESDAY CONCERTS -
By popular request from fans and artists, the area in front of stage will include a standing section.
- A $2.50 per ticket administrative fee will be charged for all online, phone, mail, and fax orders.
- Orders are processed in order of receipt and are subject to ticket availability. If your first choice is not available, we will fill your order with the next best available seats.
- No discounts for children or seniors.
- No phone, mail, or fax orders will be accepted after Friday before the fair. Beginning August 17 and during fair week, tickets are only available at the ticket booth behind the grandstand (hours 10am – 6pm on August 17 & 18 and 10am – 8:30 pm during fair week) and online.
- The cost of show tickets does not include admission into the grounds. Come early and enjoy the fair!
The best seats in the front section of the grandstand are sold in ticket packs reserving a whole box (12) or half box (6) for all shows the entire week of fair. Great for families, business promotion, employee rewards, and customer appreciation!
Full Box (12 seats to all shows): $1,212
Half Box (6 seats to all shows): $606
Postcards for box seat renewals were mailed May 14 – you have until June 21 to renew your box for 2013.
Please call our office for more information or to reserve a box for this year’s fair!
Monday, August 19, 2013 – 7:30 p.m.
all tickets $29
w/ Special Guest The Lost Trailers
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 – 7:30 p.m.
all tickets $19
Smokeout Diesel Truck Pull
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 – 7:00 p.m.
all tickets $8.00
for entry information -
or visit ReuschDiesel.com
NTPA Tractor Pull
Friday, August 23, 2013 – 6:00 p.m.
all tickets $12.00
Combine Derby & Truck Derby
Saturday, August 24, 2013 – 7:00 p.m.
all tickets $10.00
Lawn Mower Races
Sunday, August 25, 2013 – 12:30 p.m.
all tickets $8.00
Registration at 9:30 a.m. day of show. No pre-registration. For information and rule book visit American Racing Mower Association.
Sunday, August 25, 2013
First Show (1980 & newer): 5:30 p.m.
Second Show (Old Iron): 8:00 p.m.
Grandstand & Haymow: $8.00 per show
Bleachers: $15.00 for both shows
Enjoy free entertainment daily!
Although not quite final, here is the
FREE ENTERTAINMENT SCHEDULE
Final copy should be uploaded shortly!
If you are an entertainer wishing to be considered for free stage entertainment, you MUST send promotional material to the fair office. Emails will not be considered.
New for 2013 -
White Tiger Discovery Exhibit
New this year – by Gate 3 – we will have a White Tiger Discovery Exhibit. There will be an additional charge of $3.00 for an all day pass, children 2 and under are free. The feeding schedule and exact hours will be posted at the exhibit – they will be setting up on Monday, August 19, and may not be open until Tuesday but will try to be open later that day.