Tickets on sale now for the 2014 entertainment at the Secretary’s office at the fairgrounds, online (link below), by phone, mail, or fax. Payment must be included with your order. NO REFUNDS.
MONDAY AND TUESDAY CONCERTS -
By popular request from fans and artists, the area in front of stage will include a standing section.
Credit cards – Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express – are accepted at the Secretary’s office and ticket booth.
- NEW! Online orders will have a print at home button and you will also receive an email with a link to show the tickets on a smartphone. They will soon be adding an option to have the link sent in a text to your smartphone. If neither of these options are accessible to you, you can come to the Secretary’s office behind the grandstands on the fairgrounds anytime to have paper tickets printed after showing proper ID.
- A $3.00 per ticket administrative fee will be charged for all online, phone, mail, and fax orders.
- Orders are processed in order of receipt and are subject to ticket availability. If your first choice is not available, we will fill your order with the next best available seats.
- No discounts for children or seniors.
- No phone, mail, or fax orders will be accepted after Friday before the fair. Beginning August 16 and during fair week, tickets are only available at the ticket booth behind the grandstand (hours 10am – 6pm on August 16 & 17 and 10am – 8:30 pm during fair week) and online.
- The cost of show tickets does not include admission into the grounds. Come early and enjoy the fair!
The best seats in the front section of the grandstand are sold in ticket packs reserving a whole box (12) or half box (6) for all shows the entire week of fair. Great for families, business promotion, employee rewards, and customer appreciation!
Full Box (12 seats to all shows): $1,308
Half Box (6 seats to all shows): $654
Postcards for box seat renewals have been mailed – you have until June 13 to renew your box for 2014.
Please call our office for more information or to reserve a box for this year’s fair!
Smokeout Diesel Truck Pull &
5 County Pull Off
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 – 7:00 p.m.
all tickets $8.00
for entry information -
or visit ReuschDiesel.com
NTPA Tractor Pull
Friday, August 22, 2014 – 6:00 p.m.
all tickets $13.00
Combine Derby & Truck Derby
Saturday, August 23, 2014 – 7:00 p.m.
all tickets $10.00
Black Cat Hell Drivers
Sunday, August 24, 2014 – 12:00 noon
all tickets $8.00
Sunday, August 24, 2014
First Show (1980 & newer): 5:00 p.m.
Second Show (Old Iron): 7:30 p.m.
Grandstand & Haymow: $8.00 per show
Bleachers: $15.00 for both shows
Enjoy free entertainment daily!
2014 schedule usually
available early August
FREE ENTERTAINMENT SCHEDULE
to be considered for
free stage entertainment,
MUST send promotional
material to the fair office.
Emails will not be considered.